17045Re: Pirates

  • Lesli H
    Mar 10, 2013
      Oh, I think there are places for a personality like yours! Focus more on
      "when" you would like your persona to be living. Are you a Viking? Are you
      a Conquistador? Something inbetween from a culture other than Norse or

      How do you feel about pointy sticks? Do you practice rapier? We have
      excellent fencers in the SCA. In my barony, such a group called The Thieves
      of Hearts even have a pirate ship bar (not really era-accurate, just for
      funsies), but they are quite serious about their craft.

      What other interests do you have that would lend themselves to your chosen
      persona? Do you like to sew? Are you a leather worker? Do you work with
      metal casting? Can you cook, brew, paint, forge? Do you sing, perform, tell
      a good story?

      Find a group in your area and talk to them. You may have more fun than you

      Medb Mactireban
      Deputy Chatelaine, Barony of Ayreton, Midlands, Middle Kingdom

      What's your dream? What are you going to do about it?