17035Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kingdom?

  • Bill Toscano
    Mar 9, 2013
      "Join" is sort of a funny word.

      And that sort of movement is fairly common.

      Jump in with Meridies now, then starting playing in Caid.

      Find the town you are in on the Meridian website and star tthere.

      Also, if you are on facebook. join the SCA group (there is an official one
      and an official one and there are Meridians on both.

      Liam
      East Kingdom