17033Kingdom?

  • myvrocks382
    Mar 8 10:29 PM
      Hi everyone~!

      So I have been aware of the SCA for a few years now and have attended Pennsic and a few other events. However, due to my work I move around A LOT; in the last 5 years I have lived in 3 different kingdoms. Right now I am in Meridies and in a year I will be moving to Caid and possibly only to be there for 2 years... I was wondering how do you go about joining a kingdom if you are constantly on the move, all the info I have seen states that I should contact the place I live in but it seems like it is with the intent of permanence... Do I just do this every time I move?

      Sorry to bother you guys!!!

      And thanks for any guidance you have to offer!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic