16979Re: [SCA Newcomers] Thanks!

  • Ian Green
    Jan 31, 2013
      Actually the book mentioned does cover Ireland as well. Though not as
      completely. I'm still working my way through it as real life (you will
      hear that term a lot) keeps popping up taking time away from my hobby.

      I might suggest books by Dr Sean Duffy of the Trinity College in Ireland
      for books on Ireland Specifically. For example the book "Ireland in the
      Middle Ages."

      http://www.amazon.com/Ireland-British-History-Perspective-Paperback/dp/0312163908/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359690453&sr=1-1&keywords=ireland+in+the+middle+ages

      Ian