16977Re: [SCA Newcomers] Colors

  • S H
    Jan 31, 2013
      Well Nat. black wool I would think would be available, and there were as
      I understand black dyes- but they were expansive. Late era might
      have Puritanical or Judaic overtones. Maybe I don't have dates on hand.
      errr I'm just a lurker on this list and Not really SCA sadly (thought I was
      for a year) so take this with a grain of salt.

      --
      "There are women I've been who you haven't seen yet
      There are women I shall be who you've never met