16970Re: [SCA Newcomers] Thanks!

  • Ian Green
    Jan 31, 2013
      An excellent book about how people lived in the Middle Ages would be:

      Making a living in the Middle Ages: The People of Britain 850-1520 by
      Christopher Dyer, PhD.
      http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/historical/people/cdyer

      Book:

      http://www.amazon.com/Making-Living-Middle-Ages-850-1520/dp/0300101910/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359653205&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=living+in+the+middle+ages+800+to+1600+book+england+scotland+wales

      Highly suggest the book for anyone interested in how people lived in the
      Middle ages for England, Wales and Scotland. It covers the nobility, the
      non-nobles and the Church very well.

      Yours in Service,

      Ian the Green