16965Re: Thanks!

  • chemistbb3
    Jan 30, 2013
      officially, no serfs. If you were a serf, you would not have any time to do any of the fun stuff we do. You would be too busy just staying alive. LOL

      You can have an "alternate" persona as a serf. The folks I know who have those alternate personas usually use them when they are doing things that nobility typically would not do. Some examples would be preparing feast, picking up the "stuff" after equestrian events, and checking and restocking the porta-potties. I know a Barony that had a whole persona play thing for the folks that did the check and restock of the porta-potties. It became a popular position at events for them.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "shelbystein" wrote:

      > Thanks! I appreciate all of the great information. I realize the middle ages, while being really cool, weren't so great for everyone! I think it was mentioned that everyone is part of the nobility. Are there no serfs?

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic