16955Re: [SCA Newcomers] Finding a new home within the SCA

  • Ian Green
    Jan 30, 2013
      Christey73,

      You may wish to visit this helpful web page.

      http://www.sca.org/geography/findsca.html

      If you need further assistance, I will be happy to do what I can for you.

      The Honorable Lord Ian the Green

      --
      Yours In Service,

      THLord Ian the Green