16941Re: A Website for SCA calligraphers and illuminators

  • aranwen_of_willowford
    Dec 25, 2012
      What an excellent resource; thanks for sharing it. I'll be sure and save it to my Chatelaine's notes for newcomers on the scribal arts page, too.
      I think my Barony will enjoy it as well. We just had a class on beginning Illumination and scroll layout. I have had fun with it, and even created an original scroll. See there- it can be done, folks!

      ~Lady Aranwen
      Chatelaine for the Barony of Iron Mountain,
      in the Kingdom of Meridies