      From: Justinos Tekton <justin@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] (unknown) [[ MODERATOR ]]

      On 12/20/2012 05:31 PM, Roman Guzman wrote:
      > http://laband/

      Spam link -- do not click (I have redacted most of it above to protect
      the list).

      The posting member has been placed on "moderated" status
      until the hacked email account is cleared, and I have deleted
      the offending message from the archives.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      mailto:justin%404th.com http://4th.com/sca/justin/