16930Re: Heraldry design thoughts, please?

  • crawfordb30
    Dec 18, 2012
      I'm in the Barony of Forgotten Sea in the kingdom of Calontir.

      And yea, as far as I could tell this does fit submission requirements, and I didn't see a conflict in the ordinary. But, I am trying to stay as close to the area and period as I can (having already sidelined one design for this reason).

      Elzebeth, thanks for pointing out the facebook group; I'll check that out later on tonight.

      Thank you,
      Ben.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bianca_di_alessandro wrote:

      I"ve been asked to find out where you are (Kingdom and group) so that we can possibly locate a herald near you who can help you with your submission

      Bianca

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "crawfordb30" wrote:

      That would be great. Thank you.

      Ben

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bianca_di_alessandro wrote:

      Would you mind if I forwarded your request to a heraldry discussion group? They might have more answers for you.

      Bianca
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic