16928Re: Heraldry design thoughts, please?

  • bianca_di_alessandro
    Dec 18, 2012
      I should also point out that a device does not have to be strictly fitting to the practices of a particular time and place to be registerable in the SCA, it just needs to follow the general guidelines for period practice, which I believe your device does.

      But if you're more interested in authenticity for your own sake, I'll be glad to forward the responses I get on period styles in specific areas and times.

      Bianca

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "crawfordb30" wrote:

      That would be great. Thank you.

      Ben

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bianca_di_alessandro wrote:

      Would you mind if I forwarded your request to a heraldry discussion group? They might have more answers for you.

      Bianca
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic