16923Heraldry design thoughts, please?

  • crawfordb30
    Dec 16, 2012
      Hello! So, I've been trying to design a device for myself. I've found each of the different elements in some fashion in my research, but not combined with each other. Since I haven't been able to definitely say whether it's period or not, it keeps driving me into more research where I haven't been able to find anything more yet.

      Since apparently my local group does not currently have someone acting as the official herald to help, I thought I'd put it up here to see what other thoughts were.

      The blazon (if I got it correct) is azure, a fox passant Or maintaining in its mouth a sword bendwise proper and a chief argent.

      I am currently vaguely targeting 14th century England/Scottish lowlands.

      I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you may have.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic