16901Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Ian Green
    Sep 28, 2012
      That's all well and good and the assurances are nice.

      Anyone know the merchant's name and contact information for the individual?

      :-)

      Ian

      On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Lee B <beelilli@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Don't panic they are VERY SLOW in coming, say a couple of months but it
      > should come in. I had the same thing happen last year and even called but
      > no one ever responded. Baron Xavier assured me it was normal ,so you just
      > got to play the waiting game. I don't have the info as it was for someone
      > else and i gave it to them already. HANG IN THERE>
      > Lady Beatrice Lilli
      >

      > If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee

      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green

      "Verum resistit simplicitate."