      From: Maryelizabeth <peterbenma@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:19 AM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

      We went to Pennsic for the first time this year and to commemorate, we purchased an aerial photo that showed our little camp. The young lady assured me that the photos would arrive by mid-September. I have received nothing and cannot for the life of me remember the name of the shop so that I can use the Pennsic book to locate them. I have a receipt and saw it while unpacking but it was misplaced.

      Please help!

      Thank you so much!

      Apollonia