16899Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hoping someone might know of a Pennsic merchant...

  • Alison Choyce
    Sep 28, 2012
      Greetings,

      I haven't ordered a photo from them in a few years, but they always seemed
      to take a very long time. Months, maybe. But the photo always came
      eventually. I hope they are a little quicker than they used be.

      Alison Wodehalle
      East Kingdom

      --
      ~Alison