16879Re: Ashcroft Baker

  • pipadeblakemere
    Sep 12, 2012
      I know of numerous people in recent months who have had difficulties in contacting Ashcroft Baker.

      When you reach the point that you have the funds available for another helm down the road, I suggest you check out Armstreet. They are located in the Ukraine, but don't let that sway you. My husband designed a helm, and Armstreet gave us the deal around - at times, at even a third of the cost quoted by other armorers, and that included the shipping.

      Just something to keep in mind.

      In service,
      Lady Pipa de Blakemere
      al-Barran hospitaller

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Etah" <db.etah@...> wrote:

      > If I can't find someone local with a good used Helm, I will likely buy it online. Is Ashcroft Baker legit? Their helms are decently priced.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic