      From: tim belcher <vladimere_tepes@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Ashcroft Baker
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:46 AM

      run far and run fastashcroft baker not only has marginal helms but a f rating from the bbb and a horrid reputation for taking money and possibly giving you some craptastic piece a year or two later

      if you need to find a good affordable helm go to the armor archiveswww.armourarchive.org and check there.  They have several armorers that are on par with about the same price as ashcroft baker and you will actually get your hat

      Valdemar Steinsson

      mka tim belcher

      From: Etah <db.etah@...>

      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Ashcroft Baker

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 7:44 PM

      If I can't find someone local with a good used Helm, I will likely buy it online. Is Ashcroft Baker legit? Their helms are decently priced.