16713Re: [SCA Newcomers] Madison weekly practice..?

  • Chuck Burke
    Apr 5, 2012
      Amina,

      It looks as those you reside in or near the Barony of Jaravellir, in the
      Kingdom of Northshield. The Barony's web site at
      http://www.jararvellir.org/ has information for newcomers such as yourself,
      and a schedule of regular activities and special events. I also see that
      on their Links page, they have a mailing list available for interested
      parties.

      Yours in Service,
      Dragos Pelikanos
      "Let there be music! Let there be dancing!"