16685Re: [SCA Newcomers] Dogs?

  • Ian Green
    Apr 2, 2012
      There are some events the invite dogs. There are dog coursers in the SCA
      after all.

      As others have said, it all depends on site that is being used. Ask ahead
      of time for the event.

      As always the law of the land regarding service animals will allow
      exceptions for service animals.

      http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

      If you bring your pet, please remember to bring the necessary items to
      clean up after your pet.

      Ian the Green

      --
      Yours In Service,