16683Re: [SCA Newcomers] Dogs?

  • Nicole E. Miller
    Apr 2, 2012
      It mostly depends on the rule for the event site. Most outdoor events are pet friendly, but they usually aren't allowed in any buildings (service dogs are of course exempt). Check the site rules. wet/dry, pets/no pets, etc. If it doesn't explicitly say pets are allowed its a good idea to check with the autocrat.

      ---- eliza_beth407 <eliza_beth407@...> wrote:

      Hi, I'm still pretty new to SCA and was wondering if dogs are ever allowed at events? I have seen pictures and heard comments about people's dogs at events but wasn't sure how common or allowed that was.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic