16643Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: yardage for garb question

  • Franchesca Bush
    Mar 13 5:17 AM
      I have made something like that for my husband. I use about 4 yards,
      lined, and he is 6'4. It is 60" wide fabric. If I use 45" fabric I can
      still do it, but have to piece it together to make a full skirt and
      generally don't line it.

      Hopefully you can see the photo on my facebook page.
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255085_2114616470020_1383940455_2496077_4736379_n.jpg

      Francisca