      research papers submitted as A&S entries.

      Advertisements on the site pay for its upkeep. If you enjoy the
      Florilegium, please click on an ad or two whenever you are there.

      THLord Stefan li Rous Ansteorra stefan at florilegium.org

      Here are the new files for this month:
      In the COMBAT-RAPIER section:
      Pnt-o-Measure-art "The Point of Measure - Using measure to
      defeat your opponent" by Lord Ian the Green.
      In the ENTERTAINMENT section:
      Quintain-Gmes-art "Quintain Games" by Mistress katherine kerr.
      In the FOOD-BREADS section:
      hartshorn-msg Hartshorn in period. Use as a leavening agent
      In the PENNSIC section:
      Noble-Contest-art "A Noble Contest" by Conde Fernando Rodriguez
      de Falcon. A Pennsic tale.

      Here are the updated files for this month.
      belts-msg Medieval and SCA belts and baldrics.
      Lochac-hist-msg History and description of the Kingdom
      of Lochac. (Australia, New Zealand)
      medieval-tech-msg Medieval and period technology. References.
      mushrooms-msg Period mushrooms. Recipes.
      organ-meats-msg Period cooking of organ meats, unusual parts.
      p-shoes-msg Medieval footwear.
      wafers-msg Period savory and sweet wafers. Recipes.
      ---
      Copyright 2011, Mark S. Harris. Permission to reprint in SCA-related
      publications is hereby granted if the file descriptions are left
      unchanged. Removing any of the updated files listed in order to fit
      the article into limited publication space is allowed. The article
      introduction may also be edited, provided the web address and contact
      info are retained.

      <end>
      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris