      From: shandra_ <shandra@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:48 AM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: STL SCA meeting

      While I'm not part of the Barony of Three Rivers (known around Calontir as B3R), I am Calontiri.

      If you can't get any on the list for some reason, try emailing their Chatelaine (newcomer contact person), Ailith, at chatelaine@... (She's a really cool person with LOTS of info). If you do plan to attend the meeting on Thurs, you may want to email her to give her a heads up, so she's expecting you!

      Hope to see you at a Calontir Event soon!

      ~Shandra
      Calontir