      Subject: Confusing the Mundanes (was Tweaking. . .)

      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 05:35:50 GMT

      My favorite story has got to be the time I was flying out of the
      Houston airport in full Elizabethan garb. I was checking out the books
      in the airport gift shop, rounded a corner and confronted the
      salesclerk. She dropped her jaw, picked it up and asked ". . .uh,
      aren't those the kind of clothes they wore back in the, uh, 1920s?"

      -Tivar Moondragon

      Ansteorra

      As an aside, Don Tivar was the SCA's first White Scarf, and for a long
      time the Society Rapier Marshal and the agent behind much of the
      rapier combat in the Society.

      Stefan

      --------