16281Re: Non-permanent shoe covers

  • Chris
    May 19, 2011
      Yeah after reading the concerned responses I figured everyone thought I had on some merrell slip ons sending chiurgeons into apoplexy!. I do fight in non-steel toe shoes(my merrell chameleon hex are great!) quite a bit, but certain events call for certain protection.
      My answer for a spat type cover was to basically use a soleless turn shoe with a stirrup fastened with an adjustable toggle. It works in theory and my templates (made out of an old towel) seem workable. Thanks for the polite offer for help. I currently reside in Alabama and am positive I will receive just as gracious an offer from some leather enlightened soul there. Thank you.