      From: amberalamode <amberalamode@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 5:57:48 AM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Persona?

      Greetings and salutations!

      I am a clumsy newcomer to the SCA and am debating on whether or not I should
      create a persona. I am under the impression that if I do indeed create a
      persona, that I must always wear garb that identifies with where and when my
      persona is from. Is this accurate? I wish to know because I am deeply fond of
      creating all different types of garb and do not wish to be restricted to one
      kind.

      Kindest regards,
      Amber