16014Re: [SCA Newcomers] Feast gear question

  • Cailin Mac Kinnach
    Jan 1, 2011
      Isn't pewter toxic? And, take this with a grain of salt... I couldn't tell
      you what one single person's feast gear looked like in seven years of
      playing.

      On Jan 1, 2011 7:19 PM, "Maryelizabeth" <peterbenma@...> wrote:

      I am hoping to buy both bowls and plates made of wood. I have the oval steak
      plates now that are out of wood, but realize that they are passibly period
      at best. I am on a budget so cannot afford the fancy pewter that really
      caught my eye, but have seen that the wood plates are nice if taken care of.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, D'vorah bint al-Attar <dvorah@...>