16006Re: [SCA Newcomers] Feast gear question

  • Maryelizabeth
    Jan 1, 2011
      Our family is a mix of various time periods and cultures, so I guess a generic set is what I am after. My persona is late 15th/early 16th century Italian, my husband's is working-class tudor, my son Peter, has a landsknecht persona and the youngest, Ben, has a Viking persona.

      If it is more correct for us to have different shaped plates, that is fine, as I found a couple of places where they can be purchased individually for a reasonable price.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole E. Miller" <schnauzer2@...> wrote:

      > For which time and culture? There can be huge differences.
      >
      > Sian
      >

      > ---- Maryelizabeth <peterbenma@...> wrote:

      > I m wondering which shape for plates is the most period - oval, round, or square.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic