      From: Maryelizabeth Hancock <peterbenma@...>
      Subject: RE: [SCA Newcomers] My blog....(pictures of our tents and garb, etc.)
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 11:19 PM

      It might be the template I have on there. it is layered and I noticed earlier, after seeing your posts that this was happening to me as well. I am going to change the background and hope for the best.

      Maryelizabeth Hancock

      From: Kyla <skycat@...>

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 9:42 PM

      I believe you must sign in, or become a member, in order to read anything on

      this site.

      Tabitha Pennywarden, who is also unable to read past the first few lines,

      and not interested in creating any other accounts or signing in to anything

      else, no matter how 'free' it is.

      From: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com]

      On

      Behalf Of Maryelizabeth

      Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:35 PM

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

      If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have

      pictures

      on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October, as well as a

      picture of the tent I purchased after that event.

      http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

      I couldn't remember if I had posted this link or not, so figured that I

      would do so just in case. More will be added as new garb is completed.

      Hopefully soon, I will be able to start on new furniture as well. Our garb

      is nothing fancy, but I think we blended in pretty good at the event. Our

      goal was to blend in and not stick out too much as the newbies.

      Maryelizabeth