15964Re: [SCA Newcomers] My blog....(pictures of our tents and garb, etc.)

  • Phoebe Gleeson
    Nov 14, 2010
      Now I can't see anything when I go to your blog! I can see it using
      Google Reader to subscribe, however, so I think it's still a layer
      problem.

      The new tent is awesome and the garb you made looks great too!
      --
      Phoebe, mother of a half-dozen
      http://feebeeglee.blogspot.com

      "In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
      with great love."
      -Mother Teresa

      On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Maryelizabeth Hancock
      <peterbenma@...> wrote:

      > The background has been changed and should work fine now, if anyone would care to look.
      >
      > Maryelizabeth Hancock

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic