15795Re: [SCA Newcomers] I haven't posted in a while, but need a little advice/input

  • Sue
    Sep 1, 2010
      . Since we will be camping as the cooler nights set in, I am concerned about sleeping on the ground, especially for my youngest as he has a vascular condition which is affected by cold, especially a damp cold.

      One thing that I have seen is to take your plastic totes that all your stuff came in and set them up so you can put an air mattress on them - and since your stuff is now all OUT of the totes

      you don't have to worry about getting into them