15267Re: [SCA Newcomers] patterns and clothing forms

  • Theophania
    Dec 29, 2009
      late to the game but i for one am greatful for all your input listed above. I have both patterns (3728 and 2589) (not really sure how i got them) and have been eyeing to see if they would even be worth making up for a sca event or for just a costume party. i'm am very new to sewing so i tend to cling to easy to understand patterns.