15190New again to the SCA

  • peterbenma
    Nov 30, 2009
      Our family is coming back to the SCA after a few years and I thinnk I have forgotten everything!

      My sons and I were members when they were little, but once remarried, that dropped off due to location and the husband being totally disinterested. Lucky for us, he is now very interested and the boys are much older.

      I am working on basic garb for us (t-tunics and trousers for the guys, a simple Ren for me) and have a garb question.

      We are interested in Pennsic and I would like to have simple clothes for it. Would it be proper for a female to have an undertunic, over tunic and a tie-belt, and wear the veil on the virtue site?

      One other question - if it is very hot, can you do without the undertunic?

      My stepdaughter is interested in the SCA as well and would like to have simple and easy garb, as well.

      Thank you so much for your help.

      Maryelizabeth
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic