      From: "peneth4" <peneth4@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:03:47 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Ready to wear

      Greetings dearest Elizabeth

      I thank you for your kind reply. I have had the pleasure of meeting the Baronesse Contarina and spoke to her about the possibility of getting some garb made.

      As I have attended a few events already and will be attending many more I'm actually after several outfits.

      I appreciate your information on possible sewing options but as anyone who saw my first (and only) attempt at making a basic tunic would say . . . getting someone else to make my garb is a good idea. Seriously, I really am THAT BAD at sewing.

      Thank you
      Lady Merwyn aka Penny