14971More scribe advice
- Oct 2, 2009Can anyone recommend a good source for Bristol paper? I need it to be...
* of at least 92lb weight
* ivory/ecru/"parchment" (read: old-looking) color
* large in size, like around 14" x 17"
* otherwise suitable to calligraphy, using non-waterproof India or
* cold-pressed if possible, hot-pressed is fine if cold-pressed isn't
Bonus points: Can someone tell me where I can find left-handed slant
calligraphy nibs and holders, or at least straight-cut ones?
More bonus points: How much is "fairly inexpensive" when it comes to
slant-top writing surfaces? Can anyone recommend a source for these?
Judith / no SCA name yet
Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
Midrealm, Ayreton, Tree-Girt-Sea (Chicago, IL)
- Next post in topic >>