      From: Judith Epstein <judith@...>
      To: sca-middle@...; scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:02:14 PM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Schlepmobile -- Thanks!

      I'll be so glad to get more advice if there is any, but I want to say
      thanks for all the help to everyone who has posted or emailed
      privately. This is so much more helpful than trying to ask my family.
      They do know cars, but who don't know much about SCAdian schlepping
      needs. I haven't bought or owned a vehicle since 1992, and that was a
      1974 Opel Manta, so you can imagine how lost I'd feel without all your
      help. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic