14621Re: [SCA Newcomers] New members!

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Jun 1, 2009
      On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:36 -0700, Maria Buchanan wrote:
      > I'm tired, at work and contemplating installing a new DSL modem/Router
      > tomorrow night. Anyone in Houston and know about computers? I really
      > don't want to do this alone. LOL

      I'm not in Houston, but I do happen to know quite a bit about computers
      and connectivity to the Internet. I'll be glad to offer what help I can
      by email, but we need to take the discussion off-list. Feel free to
      email me any questions at my private address if you wish. :-)

      Caveat: I know about the Internet and connectivity and computers, but
      not specifically about Windows because I run Linux here. Most of the
      concepts are universal, though.

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic