      From: intuitiveartisan <intuitiveartisan@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] New members!
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 1:39 AM

      Just wanted to introduce myself since we had a few other introductions. My name is Sarah (no persona name yet). I'm not even a member yet, but I'm finding a name so I can be. I just attended War Practice, which was my first event, and I can't wait to get involved.

      Some of my hobbies are: leather working, chainmaille, sewing, and metal casting. I'm also interested in picking up competition archery.

      That's about it. Thanks for the welcome everyone!

      ~Sarah~