14591Re: [SCA Newcomers] New members!

  • Sara L Uckelman
    May 28, 2009
      Quoth "johnstonkristiana":
      > I would like to introduce myself and my husband. We are John and Kristi John
      > ston and we have been warmly welcomed into the Barony of Marcaster. We have l
      > ots of interests: sewing, caligraphy, heraldry, fighting, archery, and I'm su
      > re when we attend more events we will have many more!

      Welcome! If you're interested in heraldry, then you might want to
      join the mailing list for heralds in Trimaris --
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CoHTrimaris/. There are also a couple
      of Trimarian heralds on scaheralds.ning.com, if you want to meet
      them in a bit more informal setting.

      -Aryanhwy, herald geek :)

      --
      vita sine literis mors est