14341Hi!

  • nikki.doherty
    Mar 16, 2009
      Hello everyone!

      I'm in Port Moody, BC, planning on being in the Barony of Lion's Gate. I met my husband playing Neverwinter Nights online and thought it would be fun to do something similar in real life. In two weeks will be our very first bransle and I'll be there along with my somewhat reluctant husband, my Deaf friend, and possibly my two English friends.

      We raided a thrift store today to get some fabric to sew up some garb and grabbed a few plates.

      Is there anything else we should know, do, plan for? And is anyone else from Tir Righ on here? :)

      Nikki (who hasnt picked a name yet)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic