      From: morvina <sweetlittleone4@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Rennaissance wedding....
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 8:43 PM

      My fiance' and i are getting married in Aug and i am looking for help
      trying to plan a rennaissance/ celtic wedding.. Anyone have any
      suggestions or ideas? We plan on asking people to dress in garb though
      not require it and also making out invitations look rennaissance but i
      am getting overwhlem lol. Any ideas?

      Morvina