      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: scanewcomers@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:41:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...

      Groupy is yahoo I think.  I think it is a trendy thing,  I'm kind of old fashioned, one e-mail address is fine and most of these boards want you to set up an e-mail with them.  If someone is clearly SCA or LHA I usually accept them.  But I do understand the need to be cautious.

      Philippe

      From: Rozina <slavic_rose@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...
      To: scanewcomers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 7:35 PM

      Hello, all.....been getting requests from people to "add" me as Friend
      or Facebook invite...if you want to add me, grand, but I'm getting
      names I don't recognize, mundane personas or just creepy people, I'm
      not sure, so if I don't recognize the names, please understand, you are
      simply deleted, gone, hasta la bye-bye! Just thought I should say
      something... ..

      Hugs anyway,
      Rozina.