      From: ann baltrush <abaltrush@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 8:02 PM

      Your not alone.  I have recieved request to be friends and join groupy, I just delete them too.  Ann of Towers

      From: Rozina <slavic_rose@ yahoo.com>

      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...

      To: scanewcomers@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 7:35 PM

      Hello, all....been getting requests from people to "add" me as Friend

      or Facebook invite...if you want to add me, grand, but I'm getting

      names I don't recognize, mundane personas or just creepy people, I'm

      not sure, so if I don't recognize the names, please understand, you are

      simply deleted, gone, hasta la bye-bye! Just thought I should say

      something... ..

      Hugs anyway,

      Rozina.