14211Re: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...

  • Otto von Schwyz
    Feb 15, 2009
      Greetings,

      For those who are not on Facebook; it is a social networking website. A
      bunch of junk but has some of the best search engines when it comes to
      looking people up.

      I have lived in six different kingdoms; been to three different
      universities; and has lost track of more people in the past ten years then I
      have known. Facebook has helped me get back in touch with those that I
      haven't seen since high school; college; etc. Remember, if you are posting
      anything on any website; is it something that you would want your employer
      to know about; your family to know about; or if you want it broadcasted on
      the nightly news.

      Otto