      From: Rozina <slavic_rose@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Regarding Facebook...
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 7:35 PM

      Hello, all....been getting requests from people to "add" me as Friend
      or Facebook invite...if you want to add me, grand, but I'm getting
      names I don't recognize, mundane personas or just creepy people, I'm
      not sure, so if I don't recognize the names, please understand, you are
      simply deleted, gone, hasta la bye-bye! Just thought I should say
      something... ..

      Hugs anyway,