13521Re: [SCA Newcomers] Question about joining

  • tudorpot@gmail.com
    Aug 2, 2008
      I think you should try the neighboring shire. If anyone asks, just
      explain that you wanted to attend workshops. Of course the group you
      had been part of may have workshops later in the year, so you might
      want to keep in touch with them as many groups work together at
      events and it would be far better to have not 'broken" with them. Who
      knows, they may be the sort that need lots of time before they open
      up to newcomers.

      Freda