11834[SCA Newcomers] Re: Huzahh, I Finished my first Tunic, and Cape

  • leonid_akulov
    Dec 4, 2007
      Gavin, I'm not far from you (Bentonshire) and I may be able to hook
      you up with some good people from Markaster or Wywernwood... or we
      can meet at the event so you're not alone. Please contact me off list
      (al_29@...) if interested.

      Leonid Akulov

      P.S. I'm going to T4T this Sat.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Oakes, George" <goakes@...>