11641Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hi!

  • Elizabeth Bair
    Nov 2, 2007
      Hi! I wanted to drop you a note to let you know that I will have to answer
      your questions early next week. I'm on my way out of town to work at an
      event not far from Orlando this weekend.
      http://www.melessee.org/jerusalem/home.html

      I didn't want to leave and let you think that I was ignoring your email.
      I'll write again after I get back. You are more than welcome to drop by the
      event. I will be working but can answer questions and there should be a
      local Hospitaller on site as well and someone can probably find you some
      garb to borrow.

      Anyway - I'm off!

      Dulcia