11634Re: Hi!

  • jay davis
    Nov 1, 2007
      hi there. the orlando group is the barony of darkwater. it meet
      thursday nights at the fashion square mall on east colonial (us
      highway 50)in the community room. the room is near the sears store.
      meeting start about 7 pm. come on in and look around. if you ask for
      me (jon davis), i will be glad to introduce you around. i am the
      deputy hospitaler for the barony. please come and join us. john of
      sntioche

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "medicman1111" <medicman1111@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone, I'm new and am trying to get information to join. I had
      > heard about SCA several years ago from a co-worker who is a member and
      > I moved and have not been able to find a correct contact for the
      > information. I am from Orlando and need info for this joining that
      > kingdom. If anybody could put me in contact with the correct person or
      > have them contact me i would be very grateful.
      > Thank you all!

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic